Submitted by James on Mon, 04/23/2012 - 8:19am
Lots of goodies below the fold.
- Quantum conservativism: And finally, quantum conservatism believes that Kentucky Fried Chicken is a person – headquartered in Louisville, in a bucket.
- Paying them to do nothing: Legislators are back in Raleigh this Monday for yet another special session, during which no substantive votes are planned.
- Pearce on Parker: He has a habit of looking down his nose at you. He lectures instead of listening. You see, he always knows better than you. Perhaps that serves him well as a lawyer. Or perhaps he’s just a condescending know-it-all.
- A friend calls bullshit on Senator Dan Soucek: This was not the Dan Soucek I knew. The Dan Soucek I knew was someone who admirably accepted everyone, despite his or her perceived faults, flaws or differences. One of the best things about the Young Life meetings you conducted during my high school years was their inclusiveness. You welcomed a broad spectrum of people, just like the world we live in, who were all treated equally. Sadly, I see that same spirit is not alive today in your political endeavors.
- Thurman being Thurman: I'm an untrained artist, a tree hugging dirt worshipping agnostic pantheist, an anarchist sympathizer, a democratic socialist, and a sole proprietor, among many other things unmentionable.
BlueNC is dedicated to making North Carolina a more progressive and prosperous state. If your intention is to disrupt this effort, please find somewhere else to express your opinions.