Actually, I have few more words than that, but the English language doesn't really do justice to the fucked-up fratboy world of Pat McCrory.
We are not amused.
McC has also hurt veterans by cutting food stamps.
is the approximate number that Pat and Tillisberger screwed when they repealed the earned income tax credit that many military families depended on to help get by.
"What I see from the folks who are opposing our agenda is whining coming from losers." -- Thom Tillis
- It sickens me that active duty military families, and veterans, must rely on SNAP.
- It sickens me that active duty military families, and veterans, qualify for EITC.
- It sickens me that many veterans qualify for Medicaid.
- It sickens me that we are eager to spend our money on made-in-China bumper stickers that say "Support the Troops," instead of spending our money on supporting the troops.
- It sickens me that veterans with debilitating combat injuries, including PTSD, must rely on charity through groups that frequently skim off much of the money donated to them to pay their executives exorbitant salaries.
And it sickens me today that the same chickenhawks who took us into an unnecessary war of choice in Iraq are beating the drums of war again - and not one of them offers to explain how they want to pay those bills.
The measure of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR
but every single one of those things sickens me too.
Tweets about BlueNC
Talking About Politics
Meet Thom Tillis
alt="drupal counter" >