Deputy Assistant Governor Pat will take the stage at 10:30 to offer a bold new plan for teacher pay. Here's are the details of his presentation.
- We cut the education budget by $285 million last year.
- The blow back was terrible and embarrassing.
- We concocted a band-aid solution that creates the illusion of responsiveness.
- Our new plan will raise pay a token amount for 24,000 new teachers.
- At the same time, we will ignore the needs of 71,000 experienced teachers.
- NC voters are stupid enough to fall for this half-assed scheme.
- Thank you.
Our Twitter feed has been attacked and corrupted by Americans for Prosperity. Visit their Facebook page and tell them what you think.