Submitted by James on Tue, 07/05/2011 - 2:01pm
- When the government spends in deficit, that means I am being taxed more.
- Cutting the deficit by reducing spending puts money in my pocket.
- You can’t spend your way out of a recession.
- Cutting government spending frees up resources for the private sector to grow.
- The debt has never been this large.
- We have largest debt in the world.
- The debt must be repaid.
BlueNC is dedicated to freedom and fairness for the people of North Carolina. If you share that vision, welcome. If your intention is to disrupt our efforts, please find somewhere else to express your opinions.